What to Expect
Our friendly and experienced CFS* Financial Advisors will walk you through a
comprehensive, four-step approach to work toward reaching your goals.
1. Gather Records
Prior to your first appointment, you'll be asked to locate and bring the
• Most recent tax return
• List of what you own and owe
• List of your estimated monthly expenses
• Most recent pay stub
• Information regarding any employee benefits
• Insurance policies or statements
• Wills or trusts
• Estimate of Social Security benefits
• Any questions you may have
Although the list above appears intimidating, most of your effort will consist of pulling information from existing files.
2. Planning and Needs Assessment
With your financial records in hand, your Financial Advisor can objectively:
• Analyze your assets, liabilities, cash flow and budget
• Review your short and long term financial goals
• Assess your needs regarding immediate income, educational expenses, retirement income, and special situations
• Determine your investment risk tolerance and time horizons
3. Personal Roadmap
After careful study, your CFS Financial Advisor will produce and review with you a detailed, customized report with recommended strategies for asset allocation and insurance coverage - your personal roadmap toward financial confidence.
4. Ongoing Review & Reporting
You'll receive regular statements and yearly reports from your Financial Advisor. When appropriate, strategies will be re-evaluated and changes in your personal roadmap suggested.
Contact a financial advisor in your area for a no-obligation consultation.
Terms & Conditions
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The credit union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
|Not NCUA Insured or Otherwise Federally Insured||Not Guarantees or Obligations of the Credit Union||May Involve Investment Risk, May Lose Value|
The CFS registered representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Washington.