North Island branches and Contact Center will be closed Monday, October 12, in observance of Columbus Day.
Digital Banking, ATMs, and the Automated Telephone Attendant will continue to be available as usual.
- No lost or stolen checks.
- No waiting for government checks in the mail.
- Same-day access to your money through Digital Banking, VISA® Debit Card, ATMs, and 24-Hour Telephone Teller.
- Automatically grow your savings when you direct at least part of your pay into savings.
Set Up Direct Deposit
- Gather your account information. You will need to provide the type of account (checking, savings, or money market account), your account number, and North Island Credit Union's routing number of 322281468.
- Contact whoever issues your checks and find out if they offer direct deposit. If so, ask if they can accept a credit union's direct deposit form. If the answer is yes, download this simple form and follow the instructions: