Visa® Debit Card
Your North Island debit card is a check card as well as an ATM card and can be used anywhere Visa® is accepted.
- Easier and more convenient than cash or checks.
- No finance charges or annual fees.
- Make withdrawals, transfers, and balance inquiries at millions of ATMs worldwide.
- Make deposits at designated North Island and CO-OP Network ATMs.
- Pay for purchases and services wherever ATM or debit cards are accepted, but credit cards may not be accepted.
Debit Card Activation
When you receive a new debit card in the mail, you'll need to activate your card before you use it the first time. Part of the activation process includes selecting your own Personal Identification Number (PIN). This is a four-digit number that should be known only to you. Use a number that you can remember...but others can't guess. You may choose and update your PIN at any time by choosing one of the following:
- Call (888) 220-9591
- Call the North Island 24-Hour Automated Teller, option 6, then press 1
- Visit any North Island ATM (you will need an existing PIN to initially sign on)
- Visit any North Island branch and an employee will assist you
We all make mistakes—whether it's an error balancing our checkbook, or a forgotten ATM withdrawal. That's the reason we offer Overdraft Protection on our checking accounts.
To request a new or replacement debit card or PIN number:
Find a branch | Call (800) 848-5654
To report a lost or stolen debit card: