- Cut hours or even days out of your collections process by streamlining your accounts receivable function
- Get your funds faster while improving staff productivity
- Reduce the risk of fraud, theft, and error by automating manual processes and reducing the number of employee touch points
- Manage multiple receivables through one centralized source
How Lockbox Works
- Your receivables are mailed directly to a North Island Credit Union P.O. Box and picked up daily
- North Island Credit Union processes and deposits the receipts to your accounts same-day, giving you faster access to available cash.
- OR View deposits online through Business Online Banking
Contact your Business Relationship Officer, local Branch Manager,
or call (800) 293-6494, option 1.