Business Bill Pay
Pay personal and business bills easily and securely with this free service. Save on time, postage, and late charges.
- Make payments to virtually anyone, anytime, anywhere in the U.S.
- Schedule payments in advance
- Keep tabs on your spending with online payment history
- Choose to receive and view eBills - online versions of your paper bills - from select vendors
- Be alerted when a bill is ready to be paid, paid, or late
Follow these four easy steps to start paying bills online:
After your Bill Pay enrollment is processed, sign on to Online Banking
- Sign up
Navigate to the Bill Pay tab to launch Online Bill Pay.
NOTE: An "enrollment pending" message will display until your Online Bill Pay is activated.
Set up your payees
Payees are the people and businesses you pay frequently. Select from an extensive list of merchants, many of whom accept electronic payments, or add your own personal payees.
Schedule one-time or recurring payments
Tell us the amount you want to pay, and when you want a payee to receive payment. We'll let you know how much advance processing time is required for each payee. Merchants that accept electronic payments can be scheduled to receive payment within 1-2 business days. Your own personal payees can be scheduled to receive a check within 5-7 business days. We'll even put the check in the mail for you.
Have questions? Call (800) 848-5654, option 7