We are committed to protecting your account. Read below to learn how to report suspicious e-mails, text messages, or account activity.
1. If you received a suspicious or fraudulent e-mail, please immediately email it to email@example.com. Forwarding these messages help us to isolate attackers and shut down their websites quickly.
2. If you're concerned that you might have inadvertently compromised your North Island account information by entering it into a fraudulent website:
- Please contact us immediately at (800) 848-5654. We investigate each incident and take steps to prevent further unauthorized e-mail from being sent.
- Visit the Federal Trade Commission's Identity Theft website to learn how to minimize your risk of damage from a potential theft of your identity. Or call (877)-IDTHEFT (438-4338).
- Change both your sign on ID and password:
- Go to northislandcu.com and sign onto digital banking.
- Select the "Self Service" tab.
- Click "Change Sign on ID/Password".
- Complete the required fields to change your password, and then repeat the process to change your Sign on ID. Note: You will be required to update your security questions and answers at this time.