Our branches and contact center will be closed on Monday, 5/25/15, in observance of Memorial Day.
Digital Banking, ATMs, and 24-Hour Telephone Banking will be available as usual.
Make paperless payments and collections by creating or importing ACH batch files.
- Available for payroll transactions, consumer collections,
business-to-business payments/collections, cash concentration,
and tax payments.
- Batch files may be manually created, generated from a template, or imported from your own accounting software.
- Maintain control over employee permissions in batch creation and approvals.
- View saved, pending, and completed ACH transactions.
- Add, edit, and manage receivers Getting Started.
Request approval of this service by contacting your Business Relationship Officer or local Branch Manager. Transaction limits will be assessed for security and risk purposes.
Once approved, sign onto Business Online Banking.
Click the ACH tab.
Utilize the ACH Handbook to start processing ACH batches.